Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday, September 15th 128/336

The party last night was a smash and it lasted until 1:30. I went to the party and then to bed and then to the party. Magda's parents have left the building and have gone home to Chicago. My ass abcess is almost gone and I have quit taking the vicodin. I took a total of 5 which is what was called for. No more, no less. Staying up until 2:30 last night was a mistake as I am paying the price today. Interferon sx's, anti-biotic sx's, infection sx etc are all beating me up. Thank goodness for Prozac. Bye for now.

Southern Idaho, 2001

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry, if we kept you up all night... :( I had fablous time at your party pad, but I feel horrible that you had to pay the price today for staying up late.
Please let me know if there are anything that I can help! please!
Take care. XOXO