Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday September 11th 124/336

I have this nasty abcess on my ass about the size of of a plum. I can hardly walk, have chills and fever and headache etc. I'm ready to call Dr Kevorkian! My regular Dr called me tonight and called in some pain pills and she's awaiting the results of the specimen. I just finished watching United flight #93 and it was very moving. I keep trying to plan our RTW trip but I can't concentrate enough to talk on the phone. My brother had his knee replaced today. 2.5 hour operation went well. He's sick from the anestetics. Back to kaiser tomorrow. My geishia Misako came by tonight and got in bed with me, I feel better already. Bye for now.

The Little Blue Church, Big Island 2001

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

OK, I think this is getting serious - you should really be on an antibiotic now, or 2 if you're already on one, as your Neuts. are pretty low and you need extra help to fight this infection. And Neupogen, I think you need that - yesterday.

Unknown said...

Ouch, you seem to have a hard time. Abscess on the butt is not on top of our wish-list...

Wanted to say hallo, and tell you that I come here to read and watch your photos/pictures regularly.

You've been really tough and done everything to stay in shape. Maybe now is the time to rest for a while.

Hope you feel better soon and get rid of that abscess!