Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday, September 25th 138/336

Today was fabulous! Nothing in the way of tx side effects, Peg & Riba are playing hooky. Today we all went to Starbuck's, M her ex husband and me and the dog. After that we made a trip to home depot and bought paint for the deck. After that I went and bought a t-shirt, and then to the Post office to buy some stamps with flowers on them. I hope my good fortune continues for awile longer. It really feels good to feel good.

While I was driving home from Wyoming after I got away from 911 and CNN, I came across a whore house in the middle of nowhere in Nevada. It was called Donna's Ranch. I have a friend named Donna so I thought it would make a nice photo. When I turned to go, I saw this black sky with this blank white billboard. And for those of you wondering, I did not go inside to sample the candies. Bye for now.

Interstate 80, Nevada, 2001

3 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

You definately should go inside and sample the candies, why did not you?

Terry Lee said...

I love you Eastern European women. Your just like Magda, very open minded about things like that.

Terry Lee said...

I love you Eastern European women. Your just like Magda, very open minded about things like that.