Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday, September 20th, 133/336 Shot#20

Today, Peg and Riba took the day off. I feel good with a lot of energy. M and I went on a 2 mile walk with the dog. Today was the first day I was out of my PJ's in 4 days.
I have another offer on my SF loft and it might work. The buyer has 30% down which is great. I have my fingers crossed we can get the buyer up a little. I have now watched every "Criminal Intent" in existence and now I'm starting to watch all of the "without A Trace". I love Tivo. I took my shot at noon and nothing has happed yet. Bye for now.

Three Aspens, Wyoming 2001

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

You know you're in bad shape when you get hooked on The Price Is Right, Days of our lives, and the highlight of the day is the Ellen DeGeneres show!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Terry! I've been following your story for a while now .......... it ain't easy! OMG 30% down ....... if they don't bite I have a nice house here in Ontario for them.
Stay strong, Terry.
Sue

TeaStarWitch said...

It's so strange that this freaking treatment acts so inconsistent. Sometimes (most of the time) it's almost killing you and some days, even weeks you feel perfectly normal. I want for you, for everyone else and for myself always to feel great!