Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday, September 12th, 125/336

Kavorkian never made it last night so I'm still here. The Hep C war has wounded me once again. Supposedly, they are all dead, but the meds are taking their toll. I have a huge abcess on my ass, very unpleasant!. Back into Kaiser today. When they called me and I stood up, a bunch of blood and pus shot down my leg. The Doctor took one look at it and said "you need and IV!" I got an IV of antibiotics, great lunch, highly recommended, back tomorrow for another IV and again on Friday. I also go to my GI Dr tomorrow as she wants to look at my ass too. They also gave me some antibiotics in pill form to take. My brother's knee replacement surgery has complications as he is in agony and they can't control the pain. The Lee brothers are a mess. Bye for now.

Charlie Walker Beach, Maui 1996

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Terry.
I will get in ur bed anytime if that takes your pain away for a tiny bit :)