Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday, September 10th 123/336

I went to see the doctor today about the abscess on my butt. My regular doc called in sick so I had a new doctor. First she wanted to start an anti-biotic IV drip. I said no to that. Next she wanted to give me sulfa drugs. I said no to that as they will throw off my liver panel. I told her she needed to biopsy it and send it to the lab so she could see how to treat it. I then asked her to give me some Keflex until we figure out what it is. I think that I would go to med school if I could pass chemistry because some of these people are really clueless.

I went to Sac State today and withdrew and I got back all of my money. Now I have to have the GI give me a note for an indefinite leave of absence.

My loft in SF was open yesterday and they had about 30 people through it. The agent said it was well recieved.

My in-laws are still here.
Bye for now.

Bumper Cars, 1978

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Yikes!!! You need to be on Neupogen, Terry. Let me know if Kaiser won't give it to you.