Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday, September 22nd 135/336

Did the usual this morning, got up, had breakfast and the went back to bed till 11:30. I always feel as though I need a crane to lift me out of bed. The rest of the day was good with no problems except the usual tiredness. My loft is in contract and it will close just before Thanksgiving. I got a good price and I am pleased with the outcome. M and I will be going to SF every weekend to take a load to Carmichael. This afternoon we went to a movie called "Eastern Promises". It's about the Russian mob in London and it was very good, albeit a little bloody. Bye for now.

Laundry Day on the Isle of Lesvos, Greece 2002

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're at least better this week. And you posted a lot of good photos lately. I wanted to comment but I have been so awfully tired when I'm not busy. Todays photo is special. To think that laundry can be beautiful as a ballet..!

hep CC (posted as yalazy before)

Terry Lee said...

Thanks Hep CC. Are you txing now?

TeaStarWitch said...

I'm glad you've got a good price for your loft. Good things happen to us while on treatment too.