Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday, September 28th 141/336

Another great day! I don't know what's going on but I like it. Feeling pertty normal. Got my car washed, once a year, whether it needs it or not. Did coffee with the gorgeous Allison and lunch with my old friend Mike. Dinner coming up with Jimmy and David. Jimmy want to Dallas last week and met a woman and as they were doing hanky panky, he pulled her hair and she bit him hard in a very tender spot. Oh the evils of alcohol! My Wi-Fi is out so I have to walk around the neighborhood hacking to get online. Back to Sac tomorrow afternoon. Bye for now.

Jackson Pollack, MOMA 2003

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

1,400 mg of Riba and you're eating well and drinking Starbucks coffee all the time (too strong for me - I always ask them for 1/2 cup of coffee, the rest hot water), you're doing something right!!! Keep doing what you're doing.