Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday, September 14th 127/336

Vicodin is a wonderful thing. I'm trying to keep it to 1 or 2 a day so I don't get too strung out, you know, sobriety violation and all that. And yes, my ass still hurts. The gauze interacted with the scab formation and they have become one. I cut out most of the gauze bit there is still a tuft mixed with the scab. It's draining nicely and it seems to me getting smaller. I can certainly empasize with the women in the audience as I have to change my pad 3 or 4 times a day. Literally, a pain in the ass. Brother is still in pain post surgery and ready to assassinate the pain management people. We are having a party tonight for Misako so I've been resting up for it. I hope to make it for a couple of hours. Off to the bath, bye for now.

Swan Valley Idaho, The Day after 911

No comments: