Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday, September 21st, 134/336

I took my shot yesterday and I had a little trouble sleeping. I was up several times with weird dreams. Got up for breakfast and then went back to sleep until 11:30. When I got up I felt good and M and I and the dog walked the 2 miles to the river and back. The weather is so beautiful, 80 degrees and clear. we're $5,000.00 apart on my offer so we'll see what happens. The market is sideways but I've had 2 offers over asking in 2 weeks so the price is right. I am thinking I should have listed for $929 instead of $899. The buyers are spooked and drunk with power, the agents are in a panic and I could care less if I sell it this time around. It we'll be worth more in the spring, SF Real estate is still appreciating and spring always brings a surge. So, we'll see what happens. Bye for now.

Times Square, 2002

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

So, you've got the deal! Now it's sold.