Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday, September 17th 130/336

I went to the doctor this morning and my wound is healing nicely. Treatment drags on and I am dealing with it. They had open house for my SF loft and they said they thought it would sell this week. As of Monday night and we have one offer and another on the way. The anti biotics I'm taking drain the good bacteria from my stomach which then leads to sores in my mouth. I had sushi for dinne and it was great. Hopefully tommorrow will be a good day. Bye for now.

5th & 57th, NYC 2000

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Hi, you should be taking acidiphillus - not sure how it's spelled - it's live good bacteria, your G.I. system needs this to function properly. You can find it at the vitamin/supplement section of a good drug store. I needed to take this the entire time I was on treatment, not just when I was on antibiotics.

TeaStarWitch said...

Take good bacteria, acidophillus is good, but a complex of few bacterias together is better. I take Flora-Q, buying in Duane Reade. It works!