Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29th 112/336

I got hit by the truck today. I couldn't get to sleep last night until 2:30, that, after taking 2 sleeping pills. I only got 5 hours sleep as opposed to my usual 11. I stayed in bed most of the day really out of it. I got better around 5:00 and now I feel OK. This crap is so weird, just when you think you have it figured out it it throws a sick Wednesday at you. I've been doing great for a couple of weeks and then BAM! Tomorrow I take shot #17 and today represents 33% completion of treatment. I can't wait for 169/332 as that will be the start of the long road back down the hill.

I've been reading about posters having viral break throughs between weeks 12 and 18. When you have a break through, you can stop the tx as the virus has figured away to mutate so that it can be unaffected by the meds. It's very similar to AIDS in that it is always mutating and confusing the immune system. As soon as the immune system starts to hurt it it takes a different structure. I hope I can stay clear.

My ex wife is selling the condo she occupies with her boyfriend. I asked my step daughter why she was moving and she said that she wanted to be closer to the grand baby. Yeah right! she forgot to mention that she had moved out on her boyfriend as they were having issues. OK ladies, what's the story? Why would she lie to me when I'm going to find out through the rumor mill anyway? Bye for now.

Waiting, 1998

No comments: