Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday, August 30th 113/336 Shot #17

Moving right along. I went for my monthly check up and blood tests today and every thing is steady as she goes. I'm not anemic and I'm still undetectable for the virus.
Both good news. I like my newly shaved head as it's quite comfortable. When I told the nurse that my hair didn't fall out, it just withered and died, she simply said, "that's what happens". I went to Starbucks for a mocha frappachino and then to Sac State to get books and an advisor. 126 units and never an advisor! I've decided to take only 6 units for the fall so it's Art Criticism and Latin American Art and Modern Architecture takes it in the shorts. I looked at the text books for Architecture and they looked so boring and the teacher has terrible reviews. Yes there is a sight called "Rate my Professor.com" and it was recently purchased by MTV. It's really great. I took my shot at 1:30 and it's gotten to be like brushing my teeth. Today was a good day. Bye for now.

Billy the Dog, 2006

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

126 credits under your belt and that doesn't translate to a degree? I'd not take the course with the lousy prof. - just because you haven't had a real Riba rage...well, I wouldn't chance it. Isn't there another studio course you could take intead? Regarding the ex-wife: both stories are probably true - she wants to be closer to the grandbaby AND she and her boyfriend broke up - but she probably felt you didn't need to know that, or that she had to be the one to tell you.

TeaStarWitch said...

Happy you are feeling better. And screw hair, it will grow back.

Terry Lee said...

UC-I could get a degree today in GE, but why bother, I'd want the degree in art studio anyway.

Terry Lee said...

UC-I could get a degree today in GE, but why bother, I'd want the degree in art studio anyway.