Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday, August 14th, 97/336

What a great day! No problems. Peg and Riba took the day off. They are so unpredictable. The only thing I know for sure is that they really like to screw with me on Saturdays. My daughter and my grandsons finally left. They ate us out of house and home but they had a lot of fun. M is getting a small legal settlement in November and she's already on line searching expensive designer purses. Women are so cute!

Today I walked to the river and back with my dog and it was fun. I actually felt normal today. I didn't feel like a drank a cup of bleach laced with amonia and rat poison. Happy day. Bye for now.

The Big Bang, 2004

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry!

I haven't read your blogs for awhile and I decided to pop in and see whats new with you and how your feeling. I see your doing good and feeling ok, some days better than others. I 'm doing ok still looking for a job :( I wish I was working right now. Well I'm going for now. Have a great day!

Love,
Ania

TeaStarWitch said...

Your description of taste in your mouth is just hilarious!
Some days are great, some days you wish you had never been born.
Stay strong
Tea