Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday, August 20th 103/336

I have felt good all week, fatigue being my only side effect. I think I'm getting used to being tired all the time and it doesn't seem strange to me anymore. It's just the way things are for now. I believe the prozac really helps as I'm never sad or depressed. I guess it's as they say, after awhile, your body gets used to the poison. Tonight it's off to school with only 3 more classes to go. Hooray! It's warm here, about 100, but that's another thing I've gotten used to. The ex wife is in a dither as she is getting audited. Bye for now.

South Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, Sunset, 2002

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

One of the advantages of being on the Redi-Pen is that the side effects seem to be somewhat predictable, in an inconsistent kind of way. So, you're about 1/3 done now, or will be when you get to day 112. Time is flying by.

Terry Lee said...

What is the Ultimate driving machine?

Not Blank said...

Haven't you ever seen a BMW commercial - that's what the company calls it! (I've only driven this one, a Z4 coupe once, I drive a lesser, American car that I call a car!) There's a good chance that the UDM will be left in the garage on blocks, and if so, I will get it down off the blocks and hot wire it! Then leave it in a crappy neighborhood so it can be stripped, well maybe not - it's a nice car, why should it suffer?