Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday, August 26th 109/336

Moving right along...Woke up and was tired, So what else is new? Had a bagel some yogurt and 40mg's of Prozac and went back to sleep till 10:00. I have a routine now, I sleep 11 hours a day, usually 10:00PM to 7:00AM and then 8:00AM to 10:00AM. M went to Harbin Hot springs with 4 of her girlfriends for they day. They can run around naked all day and watch the men try to be cool when they move in for conversation. So many lines and such a game, it's funny. I took the dog on the 2 mile walk down to the river and back and it was fun. I love my dog, we're such good buddies.

Magda is riding her bike 120 miles a week and she is getting very good at it. She has the whole package, clothes, shoes, pedals etc. She likes to play a little game with the male racers. When some pass her, she lags behind for awile and then she cranks it up and leaves them in the dust. She likes this. Yesterday she was passed by a real racer(male). He was serious, shaved legs for wind resistance and all. She took him on up a 6 mile hill and he finally passed her at the top. As he passed he said, "you're killing me". I thought that was a compliment, but M said it was deragatory and sexist. What's a girl to do? She came home and made an appointment and got her hair all cut off so that it's 2" long. It looks very cute. I think the racer will lose next time they meet as she's very competitive about her biking. I now call her my butchy boy.

No comments: