Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday, August 2nd 85/336 Shot #13

Got up today feeling groovy, OMG two good days in a row! Went to see the doctor for my 12 week checkup. Every thing looked good and I'm still undectectable. Had my new bloods drawn and then came home. I don't go back to the doctor for another month. Frappachino was excellent. Did some studying and then took my shot #13. I did it at 5:30, 3 hours earlier than usual. I'm experimenting to see if doing it earlier cuts down on my sides tomorrow morning. Sounds ironic, but I'm hoping that I sleep through the fatigue in the early AM. Bye for now.

The Marco Polo, New Zealand, 1996

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Let us know if doing your shot earlier helps. Towards the end of my treatment, I realized that my injection day was the best day of the week regarding energy and lack of sides, so I started doing it earlier and earlier in the day each week. But, I was on Pegasys, not what you're on.

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, you are taking all your photographs, but don't tell me now that you are painting all the art pictures too!