Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday, August 3rd 86/336

I had my 13th shot last night and took it 3 hours earlier, at 5:30. This seemed to work well as I slept through the sx's. Next week, I'm going to do it at 3:30 and that should help. My sx's seem to hit for 2 hours, 12-14 hours post injection. Today i'm having the best post shot day in weeks. Took one nap is all. I jumped in my pool around 3:00, I need to remember how refreshing that can be. Did my study guide for Monday's Race and Ethnicity test. M made me a great pizza tonight and I took my 4 Rebatols right in the middle. I'm fortunate that the Ribas don't make me sick, just tired as they lower one's hemoglobin count which makes one borderline anemic. Maybe a bike ride tomorrow, I never know what Peg and Riba are up too. Bye for now.

Imaginary Valley in my Head, 2002

2 comments:

Elizabeth Anne said...

I'm so glad to see you doing so well and I love seeing all your pictures and paintings. Your feather was wonderful! I hope peg and riba treat you well tomorrow. :)

TeaStarWitch said...

I'm happy you are doing better. That's the combo therapy: one week you feel perfect, the other one-- like crap.
Hang in there
Love
T.