Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday, August 6th 89/336

Today I felt much better, not great, but much better. The brain fog has lifted and the only sx is fatigue. As the medicines build up in one's body they tend to saturate the body and then beat one down. Every week, the Hg count drops a little which contributes to the fatigue. Off to school for my midterm. Taking tests in college with Swiss cheeese brain is definetly a challenge. I'm wondering if I should continue in the fall as it is getting harder and harder to concentrate and memorize. Stay tuned and, Bye for now.

Big Sky, Montana 2001

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

If you start taking Procrit it might improve your concentration. Lack of it is caused by not enough RBC in your blood which are responsible for carrying oxygen to your brain. No oxygen - no concentration.

I love the picture! I want to be there right now.