Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday, August 5th 88/336

Today I felt a little better than yesterday, but not much. Week 13 has, so far, been the worst for the sx's. The neausea is new and it has come out of nowhere. My short term memory is getting worse. For my racism and Ethnicity class, I can remember court cases but I can't remember simple definitions such as racism, stereotype or prejudice, i guess I should have been a lawyer. Hopefully, tommorrow will be better and I'll be able to remember things before my test at 6:30. Off to try it again, Bye for now

Swan Valley, Idaho 2001

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Try some ginger ale or other forms of ginger for the nausea. And, try never letting your stomach get completely empty. Treat your nausea like women treat morning sickness - crackers and other dry things, small meals throughout the day.
The ever changing side effects suck. Just when you think you have them figured out, they change.

TeaStarWitch said...

What a coincidence, my worse week was the 13th. I thought I would not survive, I'm serious! It was so bad I wanted to quit. I did not want to put all the drama on my blog, but it was really very bad.
Hang in there