Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday, August 15th 98/336

Woke up this morning feeling extra groovy. Yogurt, bagel and 2 prozac and off we go. This is the best day I've had in a month. I am reminded what it is like to feel normal again. No sx's, no chemo brain, no fatigue, and no taste of bleach. Tommorrow is shot 15 so we will start the roller coaster once again, hit by a truck on Saturday and Sunday, weird on Monday and then slowly I come out of it.

Walked the dog the couple of miles to the river and back and we had a great time. He went swimming for awhile. Went back home and worked on my final 7 page paper. This one is about Asians, the Model Minority. The book is so boring, I told the teacher last night that I thought reading it was like watching paint dry on the wall..So boring. I don't think she appreciated it.

What I did learn from one of the Asians in the class is that if you switch your font to courier, 5.5 pages becomes 7 pages without anyone knowing the better of it. Now that is what I call valuable information. Bye for now

Duck Hunting, 1972

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

2 Prozacs now? as far as it makes you to avoid what I'm going through, it's the best thing to do.
About font changing: LOL, it's so funny and yes, I'll try to remember that!