Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday, August 17th 100/336

I'm so happy to be in the triple digits. I don't know why, but it seems to be a milestone. I finished my last paper today. It's ironic that I participated in the student strike at SF State in 1969 which brought ethnic studies to the colleges. 38 years later, I'm taking a mandated ethnic studies course as the result of my past actions,

Walked to the river with the dog. M is of to the Gay club with her girlfriends. She goes there so men don't harass her. Bye for now.

My daughter Jenna, 30 years ago

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

Hello? Terry - you're repeating your pictures!!! Time to take some new ones or do some new paintings. :}

Terry Lee said...

I am, I only have 100

TeaStarWitch said...

See, good actions bring you good results. I'm happy for you.
Your daughter is cute