Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday, August 21st 104/336

Yet another good day, fatigue is my only side effect. I've been so tired for so long that my body and my mind are getting used to it. It's just the way it is.

Tragedy! The deer came last night and ate M's brand new Hibiscus plant, she was very upset and she went to the nursury to replace it. I went to the hardware store, the grocery store, the dry cleaners and the bank today. it was 98 degrees and I don't even notice it. I remember that when I first came here, the heat was oppressive, that's another "that's just the way it is" item.
Off to school, bye for now.

Brooklyn Bridge and Twin Towers, 1978

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

At some point of treatment most side effects vanish, fatigue stays till the end. Get Guarana extract and when you really need some extra energy take it, works!

My Other Blog said...

I have no goals for the next year, I don't remember dreams, I want to read a lot of books, but can't get passed page one of any of them (lately I've gotten smarter and just leave the library books in the car, rather than lugging them into the house then back to the car), there is no place I'd like to go by myself and can't even think about men, all I know is I don't want to get involved with the first one who acts nice to me, without getting to know me very well, as I've had experience with that type before and they tend to get stalky.