Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday, August 13th 96/336

My daughter and grandsons spent all day yesterday and most of today visiting with me. The boys must have been in the water 14 hours a day. They also ran the dog ragged. This morning we went to the river and they swam for an hour, it was great fun. My treatment seems to get a little tougher each week with this week being no exception. I'm almost at "the cure is worse than the disease" stage as the interferon is really starting to kick my ass. I cleared the virus in 7 or 8 weeks so my chances for a permanent cure are better than most. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger, I guess.
Off to school to turn in my second term paper and to learn about Native Americans. My daughter let it be known that she was trying to get my grandsons initiated into an Indain tribe in North Dakota. She's adopted from Puerto Rican and Polish parents. I asked, what makes you an Indian and she said that the Puerto Ricans were Indians. I said whatever! Bye for now.

48 Lounge Chairs, 2006

No comments: