Sunday, May 25, 2008

Post TX-week 7 Sunday

I've been riding my bike and today I made it the 15 miles I was doing prior to tx. Afterward I came home and passed out for 2 hours. I'll try it again tomorrow. M is in Chicago visiting her parents and I miss her already. The Pruis is too cool. So far it's been showing 51 miles to the gallon. Going to get gas is a real treat.

M is finished school and we have been having a lot of fun. We have decided that we are going to travel for one semester and go to Sac State the next. This way we can stretch out our time in school over a year or 2.

It's great to feel better, the tx changed my life forever. I have a second chance and I'm going to do whatever I want whenever I want and I'm not going to worry about a thing. I'm living life and loving it.

I have been painting lately and I'm starting to get my grove back. The picture below is the start of a painting of my loft in SF. What you see is the under painting done in acrylics. When the under painting is finished, I will over paint it with oil paint.

All is well and bye for now

5 comments:

Laurie said...

It must feel so awesome! A new lease on life!

I can't wait to be where you are! :)

And you're painting again!! It looks great! You have to post it when it's done. I can wait to see it!

Take care my friend and enjoy!

Love
Laurie

My Other Blog said...

It's good to see you painting again! Sometimes the exhaustion creeps up on you (especially after a 15 mile bike ride) and you need a nap - what's a better time to take one than a holiday weekend?
I think you and M. are going to be 'professional students.' I can imagine you both going for advanced degrees after you graduate!

kodai's mom: masako said...

I am soo happy to read that you are feeling wonderful and I can tell you are enjoying your life again. Feel like a brand new man??!
I miss you guys so much, I have to come visit you real soon!

magda said...

I like this painting so much. It is a good way to spend time while having sleepless nights. You are becoming next Warhol, staying up all night painting. I love your paintings.

Me said...

That's great Terry! The painting, the bike ride, all of it!