Thursday, May 08, 2008

Post TX-week 5 Thursday

Today is the first day of week five. I went to Kaiser this morning for my 4 week post tx check-up. I go back again on July 3rd for my 90 day checkup.

Post tx has seen me a little more tired than I was prior to tx but they say that will go away around 90 days. All of the interferon is out of my system and they say that the Ribivirin should clear out by 180 days. I feel very good and I have a lot of fun things to look forward to.

Coming out of tx, I decided that I needed a Harley and I needed to take shooting lessons. Those feelings left me with the interferon. It's amazing how that crap takes you over.

I see that today Hillary has declared that the white blue collar people won't vote for Obama-she is totally out of control, I'm not sure that I'd sleep well with her finger on the nuclear launch button. At this point, she is really pathetic. What does it take for her to figure out that the race has been run and she has lost it. I guess that's it, she's lost it. In order to go on, she is now presenting herself as the "Great White Hope". Why doesn't she just come out and say it, "I accept the support of the Ku Kluz Klan and any other ignorant racist that wants to come on board.

Here's the problem, she was a shoo in for the nomination and the White House was hers, she had it all wrapped up and the job was hers. Along comes this upstart shoe shine boy from Illinois and he poses a serious challenge. Bill refers to him as "the biggest fairy tale he's ever seen". A month later he says that the only reason he won South Carolina is because he is black-he then has the nerve to accuse Obama of playing the race card. Obama out votes her, takes more states, gets more delagates, gets alot more money from little people, and what do the Cintons do? They say he can't win because he's black-what a terrible way to end a campaign. I feel sorry for her.

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Hillary is in a death spiral, but won't admit it. It remains to be seen if she'll drag the entire Democratic party down with her. The problem is: I think there are so many closet racists in the US that I don't think Obama can win in November. Are you going to Oregon to help?

someone said...

Hilary just wants to get back so she can have a blow job to get revenge on hubby..... counting their chickens before they have hatched is not good policy... good to hear the recovery is coming along..... regards jb

Laurie said...

Buy a bike! They're awesome! It's a nice excape. Hell I'll even paint it for you once I'm off of tx and able to paint again!

You sound soooo wonderful! I love reading about how well your doing, it helps me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It reminds me that I won't be like this forever!

Let Hillary continue to rant and rave! Let her embarass herself as much as she pleases! When this is all over she'll be seen as the idiot that she actually is and the world won't have to deal with the Clintons ever again!

Take care of yourself my friend.

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie