Monday, June 02, 2008

Post TX-week 8 Monday

The divine miss M has become a personal trainer with me as her client. So far, we rode 65 miles in 3 days on the bikes. Yesterday we went 25 miles with a lot of it uphill. It was fun but today I feel my age. I can say that this is the first day since tx ended that I feel 100% of what I used to feel. I can say with some certainty that it has taken me about 2 months to hit my old stride. I've kicked the sleeping pills and I'm down to 10mg's on the Prozac, headed for zero soon.

M is back in school so I'm learning all about our body's optical system. Tomorrow, I fly to Oklahoma City to do the annual inspection on the building I have there and I'm back in Sacto on Thursday.

All is well and bye for now.


The new puppy at 3 weeks



The painting continued............

4 comments:

My Other Blog said...

In a few weeks, your dog is going to look very cute.

Laurie said...

8 wks. off of tx and you're riding 65 miles in 3 days! WOW! What are you Superman! Good Job!

The puppies are adorable.

The painting is really coming along! With all of that bike riding I don't know where you find the time! Tx certainly hasn't harmed you artist ability. I can't wait to see the finished piece!

Oh hey! How 'bout Obama!!!! Yeah Haw!

I really hope that he doesn't take that witch as his running partner. I just really don't want to see her in the White House!

Have an awesome day Terry!

Love
Laurie

Me said...

Wow. You're really enjoying life post tx, that's great to see and hear. It gives the rest of us hope that life WILL get back to normal.

Rose said...

You sound great, Terry. How long did it take you to wean off the sleeping pills?

I am worried about getting dependendent on them.
Take Care
Rose