Sunday, June 15, 2008

Post TX-week 10 Sunday

I itch like crazy at night and it makes it really hard to sleep. I went on line and it seems as though a lot of people have this happen post tx, I hope it stops soon as it's quite irritating.

I have finished booking all of our fall trips and I must tell you that the Hotels in Dubai are outrageously expensive. I have booked South America for Nov 13th, returning December 10th. The trip sounds great, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Patagonia, and Chile. Hotels aren't too expensive but the airfare in SA is quite high. I guess that's a sign of things to come.

I've decided that it's time to start to spend my IRA. I'm going to hit it every month with a time line of having it all gone by the time I'm 80. Tx made me realize that it's time to enjoy my life to the fullest from this point forward.

I asked Magda to cut my hair and she does a great job. Now I will save $18.00 every 3 weeks. It's very upsetting to pay that much when you have so little hair.

M started her job Saturday. She volunteers twice a month in the trauma center at the hospital and she really liked it. Now she might want to be a nurse.

All is well and bye for now


The new baby at 4 weeks

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It's bad enough when you itch on tx! Hope it goes away for you real soon as it can drive you nuts!

A Nurse in a trama center! Wow that sounds like a great job. Stressful as hell but very interesting. Tell M that we said congratulations on the new job!

O.M.G.! The puppy is way too cute! So Sweet!

Bet you two can't wait to get him home!

Take care my Friend! Try not to scratch.

((Hugs))

Love
Laurie

hepkittie said...

aw what a little cutie!

...and the puppy is nice, too, lol.