Friday, June 20, 2008

Post TX-week 11 Friday

New Chris Brown Painting



I took the train SF Monday and stayed through Thursday and I had a great time. Every meal was with a different friend(s). I have been wanting to buy a painting by Christopher Brown for the last 10 years. Tuesday, I walked into the Burggrugen gallery and there it was, 5 feet by 5 feet just sitting there saying buy me, and buy it I did.

I went to the Indian Embassy to get M and my visas for our trip and I was told that we each needed extra pages in our passport as we didn't have 2 blank pages facing each other. I'm glad I'm starting early as we have to send our passports to washington DC and they won't be back for 6 weeks. We also need to get visas for Brazil and Bolivia. Brazil is in SF but Bolivia is a pain in the ass.

We had a disappointment on Friday. We were supposed to see George Michael in concert in San Jose. Our friends, who are always really late for everything, called us at 7:20 and said they were still 80 miles away. The show began at 8:00 and m and I had no choice but to drive the 140 miles home to Sacramento. We lost $200.00 and dumped the people who were so rude and so late. This wasn't the first time.

Today, M and I bought all the food for my daughter's baby shower tomorrow and it should be a lot of fun. Sunday is a bike ride.

All is well and bye for now


The babies at 5 weeks

9 comments:

Laurie said...

ooooh, I want to see the painting! You'll have to post it for us!

The nice thing about getting you visa's together is that there is more of a build up going toward leaving!

lol....I know it's a pain in the ass, but at least you are getting it done early! How exciting!

....And a baby shower! Wow this pregnancy is going by fast!

Grandbabies are the best! You must be so excited!

The puppy is getting big fast! Just makes me want to reach through the screen and give him a big cuddle! Not long before he comes home now!

How's the itching going? Hope it's gone!

Oh hey, you where just having simpathy itching for me! lol

Take care my friend!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie

Laurie said...

Awesome Painting!

My Other Blog said...

The puppies are so cute! Can you take both of them?

Terry Lee said...

Just one, the breeder is keeping the other one. They are both female and they are getting very fat as they have plenty of milk.

hepkittie said...

aw, more puppy photos please!

x

Me said...

I'm sorry your friends caused you to lose all that money. What a waste. I hope your daughter's baby shower goes well.

Anonymous said...

I suffered with an unbearable itchy rash that kept getting worse post-tx. My dermatologist prescribed Fougera Hydrocortisone Ointment USP 2.5% for my face, Fougera Betamethasone Diproprionate Ointment USP .05% for my body and Perrigo Betamethasone Diproprionate Lotion USP 0.05% for my scalp. The itching was gone in 2 days and the rash was almost gone in two weeks. Didn't come back, either. Hope it helps you as much as it did me.

Terry Lee said...

Thanks anon! Fortunately, it all stopped on it's own accord.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.