Sunday, November 09, 2008

November 8th, 2008

I've been a lazy blogger lately with the election and all of the traveling. We are off to South America for a month on Thursday, visiting Peru, Bolivia (gulp!), Brazil, Argentina, Patagonia and Chile. We'll be back on the 10th in time for the holidays.

Believe it or not, I'm still working on the painting (oil on canvas) of my loft in SF. It's all done except for the lights in the ceiling and the lady in the chair. I'll be glad when it's done as it has taken way too long.

M and I getting married has been well received by most but a couple of our friends have been surprised to the point of disappointment. Some because we didn't include them and others because they don't approve.. Oh well, it's none of their business anyway, we couldn't be happier.

I'm so happy we have a new president, I've never been political but I worked very hard for Obama. Hopefully he can deliver. Anyone is better than the Bush, Chaney, McCain, Palin quartet.

All is well and bye for now



48"x60"

3 comments:

Tweedle said...

Tweedle...........we approve 1000%.....Magda is the best for you and I should know better than anyone!

Laurie said...

Those that do not approve just can't see past themselves to the smile that M puts on your face or the twinkle in your eye as you talk about her or to her.

They are wrong not to think that you and Magda haven't been Husband and Wife for so much longer than your certificate is dated.

The painting is coming alog beautifully! For all the traveling you're doing you've gotten very far with it! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Have a wonderful time on your travels!

Jimmy and I think of you both often.

Take care my friends!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie
and
Jimmy

My Other Blog said...

Have a great time on your trip. The painting looks great. Are you going to call it 'Painting I did while I was on Hep C Treatment?'