Saturday, September 20, 2008

Post tx-week 23 Saturday

We got back from NYC on Tuesday and we had a great time. The apartment we rented was in Midtown near Time Square on the 59th floor of a brand new, all glass high rise. It had a bedroom, kitchen, living room and a view of the City and the East River that was abfab. We went and saw the play "The Jersey Boys" and it was the best play/musical either of us has ever seen. We described our trip as walking from restaurant to restaurant in search of the next meal. Our favorite eateries sadly disappointed us but we found a new one to replace them. The flight home was dreadful as we were seated in the row in front of the exit row which means the seats wont tilt back for safety reasons. We each take an aisle seat in the same row and I was seated next to 2 huge fattypies who were bigger than me and the flight was very uncomfortable. It was so uncomfortable that it has prompted me to go on a diet. It's not really a diet, I'm just eating less every day so that I can get rid of my fat tummy.

M is off to North Carolina in the morning to see her ex mother in law who has had a massive stroke. Her ex husband TVB is already there...we are a very progressive couple. M comes home the following Sunday and then on the 4th, we're off to Dubai and India for a month.

I go for my 6 month post tx blood test and I'm a little nervous as I have been tired the last month. I hope I get the results before we leave.

All is well and bye for now



3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

You're probably a little tired because of all the traveling you've been doing. I hope you get your results before you leave on your big trip. I think you will, since you were in the study. I'm optimistic that you'll achieve SVR!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

cool rental can you post link to contact to rent. It looks very New York

Thanks

Terry Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.