Monday, September 08, 2008

Post tx-week 22 Monday

SF was a lot of fun as usual, beach walking with Jimmy and David, Peet’s coffee, and time with Magda’s parents. We came home on Sunday and now we’re getting ready to fly off to NYC tomorrow morning. I rented an apartment in a high rise on VRBO (vacation rentals by owner) and we’ll see how it goes. It looked very nice in the photos. Wednesday we go out to dinner at our favorite restaurant and Thursday we go to see the “Jersey Boys”. Friday we take the train to Chatham New Jersey to visit with my brother and his family. Saturday, Laurie and Jimmy come to town from Hazelton Pennsylvania to spend the night. UC, we would love to see you. We are going to try to get together with Starwitch, aka Teah, Sunday and Monday are free days. Home on Tuesday. TVB is in North Carolina as his mother is very, very ill so our friend Cheryl is stepping in to care for our dogs.

I have my 6 month PCR on the 26th, cross your fingers

All is well and bye for now

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow do you ever get around!!!! lol

Jimmy and I can't wait to you both on Saturday!

Have a nice flight!

((Hugs))
Laurie

My Other Blog said...

Hi, I've been to NY twice in the past year, I can't handle the bus again, & don't want to drive. You and Magda will have fun with Laurie and Jimmie - I'd just be a 5th wheel!

My Other Blog said...

Hey - I appreciate your concern. I don't have a picture to send you. I couldn't copy the one on the dating site - they disabled that function (copy). If I don't turn up by Monday, call Laurie, she has my cell phone number. If he throws me in the trunk of his car, I'll try to swallow my cell phone, before he rapes and kills me so the police can find my body by the cell phone GPS signal.