Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post tx-week 18 Thursday


The beat goes on. M and I have been in SF for the last few days and we have been having fun, taking the dogs to the beach, eating and going to the movies. Tomorrow we pick up TVB from the airport as he flies in from Thailand for 4 months. He will baby sit the dogs and the house while we're on our trips. I've been getting the SF loft ready so that we can do short term rentals starting in January.

I have a tough-shed being built in Carmichael and they deliver it on Monday and assemble it onsite. The extra storage will give me room in the garage to make an art studio in one of the parking bays. All I will need is a skylight, 2 flouescents, and some ventilation and I will be ready to work on large canvases for school in the spring.

Tomorrow, after we pick up TVB, it's back to Carmichael for a week and then we are off to Alaska for 10 days of wilderness camping.

All is well and bye for now

Magda with Tony Saprano and Company

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

In 5 years (4 years and 9 months actually, but who'se counting?) when I retire, I hope I know where I want to move. Until then I'm not moving into a condo, then having to move again! (Unless the real estate market miraculously rebounds and I can make a killing.) If I do move before 2013, it will be to an apartment. I've had it with the great American home ownership dream!
Have fun in Alaska!

hepkittie said...

wow it is all go go go...and best of luck and happiness with it all!

and what does TVB stand for - is it something obvious? all i can think is transvestite bride. if so, i am really really jealous and want one for my housesitting too.

hugs x kittie

Terry Lee said...

TVB stands for Terry Van Brunt (AKA the other Terry. TVB is M's ex-husband. We all get along very well.

Laurie said...

Wow you do sound like your on the go! You bounce back wonderfully!

Have an awesome time in Alaska! Watch out for those bears!

((Hugs))
Laurie

P.S. Fantastic Picture!!

hepkittie said...

i like my version better...unless you aren't telling me something, lol!

take care!