Monday, July 21, 2008

Post TX-week 15 Monday

I finally, after 3 weeks got my 3 month viral load test results.........UNDECTECTABLE!!

Things are starting to pick-up in terms of having to get ready for the many trips we're getting ready to go on. Visa's, flight changes, special clothes etc. In the next 4 months we're going to Oregon, Alaska, NYC, Dubai, India, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Patagonia, & Chile. In January, we both start back a Sac State to finish our degrees, Magda in Psychology and me in Studio Art. When I'm done, I don't know if I'll actually be an artist but it won't be from lack of trying if I'm not.

The treatment for the Hep C really changed me for the better, I feel a little stupider but I feel a lot better and I haven't a care in the world.

I'm still trying to break up my bank accounts. This has really got me feeling old. I mean, I worried about a run on the bank, except, I'm supposed to worry since we just had one. I froze my credit with the credit bureaus and the bank's all use Equifax.

It used to go like this, "Hi, I'd like to deposit $ in your bank" They would say, "Yes sir! Mister Lee! Now it's, "Hi, I'd like to deposit $ in your bank" They say, "sorry, your application has be declined as we can't identify you." So now we're all terrorists until proven otherwise. Talk about big brother. I'd love to see what kind of contract Homeland Security has with Equifax.

OK, enough whining, I could have worse problems.

All is well and bye for now.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!! :)

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!!!

IT"S OFFICIAL!!!!!

TERRY LEE AND MAGDA HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON!!!!
:)
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS YOU MADE IT!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

Love
Laurie

Me said...

It is hard to do anything financial after you freeze your credit to protect from ID theft or fraud.

You'll find even renewing your driver's license might be difficult.

Laurie said...

It's all relative Terry, The world has been changing since it's beginning. The differance is we're getting older and less tollarant. I remember my great grandfather all upset about having to get a drivers licence. Like it or not we are slowly becomming our parents. LOL. Great job dragon slaying and helping others slay theirs. Sounds like you may look back at this fight as a blessing as you have changed your outlook on life and will now live it to it's fullest.

My Other Blog said...

You did it!!! I knew you would, after going UD at week 8!
Can I tell you now what a pain in the butt you were on treatment? I'm so glad Magda and the rest of us will never have to go through that again! (You must admit you got a little nutzo last winter!) Seriously, I'm so very very happy about this!
All the best,
MYS/uc
P.S. - thanks for the post on not freezing my credit and thanks to Marsha for the comment, I was about to do that, since the Disney shareholder lost tape incident, but actually, if anyone wants to be me that badly, they can have the job!

magda said...

I agree, a little nutzo is a good way to put it : )

Terry Lee said...

I plead, guilty as charged.

jerol said...

We're glad you came through OK, Terry. After this, all of your other troubles will seem trivial.

Bonne route.

Ruth & Jerol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dad

Anonymous said...

ooh, just popped in to check on you and see the news! FanFkgTastic, groovy dude! You did it!! I haven't even thought about checking on the latest results from mine, or have I? Hmmmm, now I can't remember if it was the 2 or 3 month results I got (it was neg, too, though)...talk about being stupider!!!! Well, I do know that I go back the beginning of Sept for the post 6 month/final test (from the trial). Keeping fingers/toes/everything that can be crossed...crossed!

Your trips sound so exciting - it is so wonderful that you're able to do that!

And oooh, you'll be bringing little Lola home soon!! How cool is that?! AND (one last thing) I Love the Painting! xxx, denise

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Happy for you!

CC